We strongly recommend CLIMATE-CONTROLLED STORAGE for protecting fabrics, clothes, furniture, artwork, and other items subject to moisture, mildew, or mold damage:
- Heated and cooled spaces provide protection from extreme temperatures.
- Humidity-controlled environment protects belongings from moisture damage typical to coastal Georgia.
- Enclosed hallways help minimize dirt and dust damage.
- A separate electric keypad at door entry adds security to controlled-access building.
- 24-hour day/night video surveillance of units, hallways, and exits protects you and your belongings.
- Dollies and hand trucks available to assist in loading belongings.